Generate search data for Hexo 3.0. This plugin is used for generating a search index file, which contains all the neccessary data of your articles that you can use to write a local search engine for your blog. Supports both XML and JSON format output.
- Demo - work with Next theme.
$ npm install hexo-generator-searchdb --save
You can configure this plugin in your root
_config.yml. All the arguments are optional.
search: path: search.xml field: post format: html limit: 10000
- path - file path. By default is
search.xml. If the file extension is
.json, the output format will be JSON. Otherwise XML format file will be exported.
- field - the search scope you want to search, you can chose:
- post (Default) - will only covers all the posts of your blog.
- page - will only covers all the pages of your blog.
- all - will covers all the posts and pages of your blog.
- format - the form of the page contents, works with xml mode, options are:
- html (Default) - original html string being minified.
- raw - markdown text of each posts or pages.
- excerpt - only collect excerpt.
- more - act as you think.
- limit - define the maximum number of posts being indexed, always prefer the newest.
For node.js version < 4.2.2, please use v0.X.X please.